We have open positions for a research staff and a post-doctoral fellow who are interested in genomics and infectious diseases. Check out the descriptions at the links below and contact us if you have any questions:
Research Associate: https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/123803
Post Doctoral Scholar: https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/119828
If you are interested in computation, statistics, genomics, infectious disease, immunology, please consider joining us!
Depending on your background and interests, we can accept students from the following graduate programs:
- Bioinformatics: https://brc.ncsu.edu/genomics/bioinformatics
- Functional Genomics: https://brc.ncsu.edu/genomics/functional-genomics
- Genetics: https://genetics.sciences.ncsu.edu/
- Comparative Biomedical Sciences: https://cvm.ncsu.edu/education/graduate-programs/comparative-biomedical-sciences/
Postdoctoral Fellow and Staff Researcher
- Please email Dr. Peng (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV, cover letter describing research interests or research statement, contact information for three references.
- Please email Dr. Peng (email@example.com) your research interests and schedule an in-person discussion.