If you are interested in computation, statistics, genomics, infectious disease, immunology, please consider joining us!
Depending on your background and interests, we can accept graduate students from the following graduate programs:
- Bioinformatics: https://brc.ncsu.edu/genomics/bioinformatics
- Genetics and Genomics Scholars umbrella program: https://ggscholars.org
- Functional Genomics: https://brc.ncsu.edu/genomics/functional-genomics
- Genetics: https://genetics.sciences.ncsu.edu/
- Comparative Biomedical Sciences: https://cvm.ncsu.edu/education/comparative-biomedical-sciences
- NIH T32 Chemistry of Life Training Program (CLTP): https://chemlife.ncsu.edu/training-program
- NIH T32 Comparative Molecular Medicine Training Program (CMMTP): https://research.ncsu.edu/cmi/cmmtp
Note: Graduate admissions are managed by independent committees. PhD students will do rotations (usually three) in the first year to decide a lab for dissertation research.
Postdoctoral fellow and staff researcher
- Please email Dr. Peng (email@example.com) your CV, cover letter describing research interests or research statement, contact information for three references.
- Please email Dr. Peng (firstname.lastname@example.org) your research interests and schedule an in-person discussion.
- Also please check out the funded NIH T34 U-TEAM: Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Training in Comparative Biomedical Research program: https://research.ncsu.edu/cmi/training-opportunities/u-team-nih-t34/